View Single Post
Old October 17th, 2012, 08:15 PM
Seki
You idiot!

Nature: Jolly
Name: SNOR(es)LAX
Q: Would you want to live in Aincrad?
A: Yes, if there isn't a death game in Aincrad, I would love to live there, otherwise no.

This was my thoughts about SAO episodes 14 and 15 where I posted on the Sword Art Online thread over at the Japanese Entertainment sub-forum but I thought I would post it here.

My feelings about episode 14 and 15.
Spoiler:
Every episode was really very nice and though I would love to have episode 14 to be a bit longer (especially the fight against that skeleton monster and Healthcliff) I think that that episode was a little weird 'cos Asuna went against the paralysed effect to save Kirito despite it being told as unrecoverable without a potion/orwhateveryoucallthat. I guess its the "power of love" as many shows have and it applies into the gameworld as well.

episode 15
Spoiler:
I really love such episodes in an anime where they focus on the character relationship building and brings the story closer to characters instead of a lot of fighting. I feel that that guy who is going to get engaged to Asuna's a big jerk. All those smelling of her hand and hair is really pissing me off as it is pissing off Kirito. Nevertheless, really looking forward to ALO!

VM | PM | MyAnimeList | Theme | Pairs | Previously