View Single Post
Old October 18th, 2012 (04:48 AM).
Most powerful pokemon trainer

Nature: Gentle
Name:
Your Trainer Sprite: Lance
2 Partner Pokemon(First a Dragon type, second from Dragon Family): Flygon (Skyquake) , Charizard (Blazer)
Why have you chosen to become a Dragon Tamer?: I really like dragon family pokemons, they are strong and well developed.
Answer Current Topic: Where is it?

What is your favorite Dragon Pokemon & why? Flygon, he's very strong with his ground/dragon/flying attack mixes.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of using Dragonite & Salamence in battle? Advantages: They both can use another type moves (thunderbolt etc.), but they are very weak against ice, ice deals them 4x damage.
Which Dragon type & Dragon family member are you most disappointed in?
What do you think about the fact that we have a Dragon-type champion again? I don't think it's needed. Dragon tamers are more likely to be as strong as strong elite trainers, but tamers doesn't go to all these official things. They more like training without getting anyone's eye.
Which Pokemon do you consider part of the Dragon relations that are not on the list? Please explain why. I used to say it's charizard, but now he's included.
Are there any dragons that you would like to see appear Generation VI? Show some examples. It should be more dragon pokemon. Dragons are rare I know, but still they are too less species.
What is your opinion on the Dragon's Den? Should the Pokémon be a bit stronger (via way fewer Magikarps)? Should there be more Dragon Tamers to re-battle? Lance/Clair Tag Battle as well? I think it should be another den, there dragon trainers are more skilled and wild pokemon more stronger, and harder to get there, and more impressive outlook. Everything same, just on way higher level.
How often do you use Dragon-type Pokemon in battle? Rarely.
Dragons usually have scale, rough skin. Which Dragon Pokemon do you think does NOT have a scale, rough skin? Giratina, it's half normal, half gas.
Are there an overpopulated amount of Legendary Dragons or should there be more? More.