BC Discussion & Feedback
View Single Post
October 18th, 2012 (09:50 AM).
on a break, like Samus!
Join Date: Sep 2008
Just posting the general framework of the PC League:
- the league will be split up into teams of 7 members
- each team will have a pokemon mascot which is decided by the teams
- each season is focused on a metagame, every battle done in this season must follow that metagame's rules
- the season begins: the goal is for each member of one team to beat the other teams' members in a "best of three" match
- once everyone has battled each other, the top four teams that have the best scores will enter the playoffs (but we'll only have around two teams for the first few seasons)
- the playoffs will either be single elimination or round robin (probably the latter)
- the team who wins the playoffs is inducted into the hall of fame, the season ends
- next season begins with a different metagame theme, rinse and repeat
- between seasons there can be sign ups for more teams
Hopefully it isn't too similar to the Smogon Premier League.
Also Known As:
View Public Profile
Send a private message to wolf
Find all posts by wolf
Find threads started by wolf
Ignore Posts by wolf