View Single Post
Old October 18th, 2012 (10:07 AM).
Pokemon Master

Nature: Relaxed
Quote originally posted by C Payne:
That would be best then.

Not the exact same as the originals or sequels(unless they come after, which would make more sense really to keep everyone up-to-date) but keeping the base of the story intact while reworking it to give it the true depth the originals lacked(my favorite games but I admit that it felt like the story was lacking some things).

I like the idea of giving Norman/your move to Hoenn more of a backstory and the Juan/Wallace connection showing more. It would also be great if the gym leaders, etc. were given more of a role in things(BW + B2W2 really made good use of that) and having them appear out of their gyms from time to time.

There's so many things they can do to breathe more life into the games without needing to make some drastic drastic changes, aside from graphics obviously, and the 3DS could make it happen!
Exactly, The games could have been done so much better and GF knows that.

Quote originally posted by MrGriszell:
I didn't even think about that. They can actually make the game they wanted on the DS , since it can hold more. I wonder if they can make like a join avenue type place in your secret base
Right man, adding the Pokemon Moods they wanted to do and everything, it could certainly happen

Quote originally posted by C Payne:
That's what I was thinking pretty much(aside from the DS bit); that would allow it to truely be a remake, keeping the original story intact while giving it the much needed depth it really deserves(if they truely had more ideas for the games than they could fit with the originals). It would obviously be the same game(s), but something pretty new as well.
It would be cool if wally became more of the rival Hugh was, helping you take on team aqua or/and team magma, thats why Hugh is my favorite rival out of everybody, even though I don't even think he took on the Pokemon League.

and remember, pretty soon R/S won't even be compatible because of GBA, the newest DS's don't have the GBA slot, and a lot of people ditched the lite for the 3DS or the DSi, which of course don't have one, but as XanderO said, you can get every pokemon in 3rd Gen but people that started with HG/SS or above won't have the chance to play through that story.

3DS FC: 4184-2489-6268 (Pokemon Y)