View Single Post
Old October 19th, 2012 (1:07 PM).
If all we have is time then we'll be alright
Silver Tier
Nature: Quiet
Originally Posted by SeekerOfDarkness View Post
I saw Zayphora's comment on my latest story, Missing, where he mentioned a Lavender Town Club, and I was like "WHAAAAAAAAT?! THERE'S A LAVENDER TOWN CLUB?! WHY HAVE I NOT HEARD OF THIS BEFORE?! So here I am.

Name: SeekerOfDarkness (A.k.a. Seeker, Ansem, w/e)
Pick a Pokemon from the list: Can we use Eevelutions? uhh How about 'M? Yet another glitch Pokemon.
What's you favorite creepy topic: I like the stuff that happens in game, with some mysterious backstory behind it.
Do you have a favorite character from a creepypasta?: Red, from "Glitchy Red". Also my favorite Creepypasta.

Anywho, I've never seen a good 5th Gen creepypasta. In fact, I don't think I've ever seen a 5th Gen Creepypasta at all. Hm. Wonder why. Other than the girl at marvelous bridge, there's nothing too creepy in BW at all. (I don't have B2W2 yet, so idk about those games). Even the Pokemon Tower replacement (I forget what they called it) wasn't creepy at all, despite being a grave site for Pokemon. If you ask me, though, the best Creepypastas come from the first 2 gens. There's just so much someone can do with those games. I just don't think there's enough strangeness to use in succeeding gens for a good creepypasta. (Course, i shouldn't say that, as I have plans for a story about the old lady at Snowpoint.)
You know, I'd have to disagree with you on that. There may not be any obviously creepy things around the region, in any areas or in the dialogue except for the thing with the girl at Marvelous Bridge, however all you need to do is take a look at the Pokedex entries for certain Pokemon, and you'll stumble upon some creepy or disturbing things, or in the very least, some things that don't really seem like they fit into Pokemon. To be honest, I think the fifth generation brought forth the most of these kind of entries of all the generations. I'll just list the ones I find the most disturbing below.

Litwick shines a light that absorbs the life energy of people and Pokémon, which becomes the fuel that it burns.

While shining a light and pretending to be a guide, it leeches off the life force of any who follow it.

Its flame is usually out, but it starts shining when it absorbs life force from people or Pokémon.

This ominous Pokémon is feared. Through cities it wanders, searching for the spirits of the fallen.

It arrives near the moment of death and steals spirit from the body.

It absorbs a spirit, which it then burns. By waving the flames on its arms, it puts its foes into a hypnotic trance.

Being consumed in Chandelure's flame burns up the spirit, leaving the body behind.

Each of them carries a mask that used to be its face when it was human. Sometimes they look at it and cry.

These Pokémon arose from the spirits of people interred in graves in past ages. Each retains memories of its former life.

These Pokémon arose from the spirits of people interred in graves. Each retains memories of its former life.

It has been said that they swallow those who get too close and turn them into mummies. They like to eat gold nuggets.

Grave robbers who mistake them for real coffins and get too close end up trapped inside their bodies.

Using their very hot, flame-covered tongues, they burn through Durant's steel bodies and consume their insides.

There are more, but these were just the ones I felt to be the most dark or unnatural for such bright games as Pokemon to include, and while some from earleir generations may have been worse, this generation sure had the most.
Join some clubs!