View Single Post
Old October 19th, 2012 (03:52 PM).
If all we have is time then we'll be alright
Silver Tier

Nature: Quiet
Quote originally posted by CourageHound:
Well since were on the subject of the art contest, how do you guys view youselfs as artists/aspiring artists? I'm an aspiring artist. My freinds say i'm really good but, i know and seen alot of people who are way better :L . That being said i'm trying to work on point of view and horizon, for exacpmle a basculin jumping out the water at something(with the view being slanted to an angle so more of the water, basculin, and the background can be seen).

Also, how are we being judged? Sorry if i'm prying too much or anything. But is it like coolness, deatail, how we portrayed the pokemon, etc.?

Thanks! :)
Don't know if that topic is very relevant to the club, but heck, as long as the posts include something club/topic related, then such a side-topic is acceptable. But to answer your question, I'm horrible at anything that involves drawing, and the only kind of art I'd call myself at least a little good at is music. But when it's drawing, no, I'd just make eyes bleed, although I do love checking out art, no matter whether it's good or not. That said, it'd be great seeing some creations you guys had related to Water type Pokemon outside of the contest if you had any or if you were willing to draw something, but oh well, up to you.

As for how it's gonna be judged, these kind of contests usually just go around the quality of the drawings, although if Krazzki had any specific way he wanted to judge, then that'd be great ^^ At least we'd see some variety :p