Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halipoke View Post
Name:
Halipoke (And Hali to friends :D)
2 Partner Pokemon:
Mimi the Slowpoke and Polly the Poliwag
Why do you want to swim with us?:
Are you kidding? I love swimming and I adore the beautiful and wonderful water-type Pokémon. I hope you won't let me drown, my dear swimmers
Answer Current topic:
Milotic or Gyarados, eh? I think I'm getting political here and say that Milotic is the queen of the seas while Gyarados rules the seas as a king. Gyarados sure is more badass than Milotic BUT OH GOD IF MILOTIC IS POWERFUL. ....There goes my political answer, I'm answering Milotic.
Welcome Halipoke (can I be your friend? :3)

YAY MILOTIC WILL RULE DA WORLD!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmotone8 View Post
[cd=font-family:Nevis]How on earth did I overlook this club. Gah, better late than never I guess. >.<
Name: Cosmotone
2 Partner Pokemon: Prinplup and Empoleon xD
Why do you want to swim with us?: First of all, I've always chosen the water type starter in every single play through of every game I've ever played. Second, I've always loved Water types, partially because I love the water myself. xD
Answer Current topic: Milotic is da bomb! I always found this ugly beast who looks like he'll puke on you or something. And Milotic has a better moveset and such as well. :x
Yes Cosmotone you should be ashamed of yourself for looking over this beautiful clooob. Have fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralaia View Post
Also I have a question : Can we draw more than one pokemon, when the competition begins? :D
Sure! Why not?

Ok Guys, I will be picking a winner, and they will recieve a special prize, hand wrapped by me(idk if it will be wrapped tho tbh ;\) and you will luv it ;3

Votes Will be counted and reviewed October 26, so get in your votes while you can!

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.