View Single Post
Old October 19th, 2012 (04:13 PM).
Prof Oakley
JourneyofPossibilities Creator

Nature: Quiet
:D Game corner is now set up! I have the pokemon clerk set to give all the pokemon to the player and since you don't have to win any battle arenas you can get them as soon as you get to the Big City (and get enough coins). The item clerk is still not finished as the moves outside battle wont be needed until you go looking for legends which won't be done until you finish the battle arena, which isn't even done yet. AH I'm so excited I finally figured that out! I'm off to comment in the last battle arena and hopefully have a new beta for you guys for tomorrow (if it even will upload and compress and such successfully)

Quote:
Prices:
Starters 8000 coins (level 5)
Kinda don't need to tell you who is a starter pokemon (At least I hope you know them)
Man-made 6000 coins. (level 10)
Porygon, Castform, Rotom
Also I have 5/18 pokemon types done completely (there are 18 including unown... don't get all weird). I decided to not worry about the wild pokemon working with the beta arenas as type matchups shouldn't deter you too much, but I'm still working on doing them as soon as possible. Also along that line of thought, I won't do the achievement tokens as I don't feel like spriting right now and I want to get some progress available to you guys (I've done a lot since the September 1st release of Beta 2.)
The blog is the place for where I update in more blog form about those topics and my personal life as well.
~~~
Others
Game Guides on Hubpages, DeviantART, Wattpad (Stories)