View Single Post
Old October 20th, 2012 (1:09 AM).
On that 'Non stop road'
Gold Tier
Nature: Quirky
I try to avoid Wal-Mart like the plague, but I do get their generic-brand over the counter medications since they're cheap and unlike their food, their meds are still of decent quality. I wish we had a Target nearby because the few times I've been in there I've enjoyed it much more than Wal-Mart.

Currently for groceries, I shop at any local store not called Wal-Mart. But my preferred grocery chain back when I was in college in North Carolina was Harris Teeter, and once I can get myself back down there I'll be grocery shopping with them exclusively. I usually get paper products and household goods like cleaning liquids at the grocery store since it's all right there.

I get virtually all of my clothes as gifts for Christmas and such, so I have no idea where they come from. For other things, Barnes and Noble is my go-to place for manga, anime DVD's have to be bought online (either at Amazon or Right Stuf) since there aren't any good brick and mortar stores that carry a decent selection of them since Best Buy cut their selection. And it's usually Best Buy for electronics and GameStop for video games.

And this locally owned anime store about 45 minutes away is a good place for more obscure/out of print manga and things like posters and figurines, but for DVD's their selection is actually on the small side and they charge MSRP for everything (when it's much cheaper on Amazon and Right Stuf).

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
PC Vital Stats
* Pair
* PC Family
* Bishies
* VG Claims
* Friend Codes
* Blog
* Web Site
* Fan Fictions:
* Leaf Green LP