View Single Post
Old October 20th, 2012 (7:04 AM).
Getting Back into Pokemon
Nature: Careful
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

Yeah, I chose a number of those things in the poll... Pokemon following you, the return of the berry trees, multiple regions, the return of the battle frontier, new starter types (after all, just fire/water/grass does get old after a while), a dark type gym leader (been waiting for that since G/S/C), something besides the Elite Four... with the Elite Four as an option, but not required, the return of Team Rocket (I love Team Rocket) and a new storyline. Those are all good things. However, I have some other ideas as well...

First, I want Apricorns to be available in each game so that we have another way to make Pokeballs.

Secondly, I want more than 8 gyms... granted, I want them to keep the 8 gym requirement for the tournament/Elite Four/whatever, but I do want to see more gyms and for us to have a choice whether we want to challenge gym x or not - because to progress in the game, you need all 8 gym badges offered, no matter what. That means you have to challenge all 8 gyms in the game, no choice as to other gyms you might want to challenge.

Thirdly, I want the game designers to get together with the people writing the anime and add more locations, more side-adventures and other such things.

Fourthly, contests... I do want to see contests make a comeback because I feel that is a system by which we can challenge the gym-only stream of progression in the game. However, I think it would be a good idea to have a contest-stream for progression in the game... sure, you can battle, but you can also do contests to progress in the game.

Fifthly, I want the option to join Team Rocket. Yeah, this is something I've wanted since the bridge where they invite you to join Team Rocket but it would add an interesting dimension to the game. Especially if it will result in your interactions with your rival changing up.

Well, I think that's enough for now.

Love is the Law, Love under Will.

Some explanation on terms: Do what... & Love is... | 93 | Aiwass | Holy Guardian Angel
Getting back into Pokemon after 5 years of being out of it... this is going to be a hard learning curve...
Here is what I look like, in case you were curious.
Babalon is my mother, and she loves me.
I'm an initiate of a secret society... Hmm, do secret societies have websites?