View Single Post
Old October 20th, 2012 (11:12 AM).
Spinosaurus

Quote originally posted by BinaryPeaches:
Hmm ... would Kingdom Hearts count? I tried getting into the series several times over the years and it wasn't very successful until this Summer. I'm not sure if it's just because I wasn't interested in the plot at the time but it was just really hard for me to get into it.

But now I have and I really enjoy the series.
By the way...
Quote originally posted by BinaryPeaches:
Hmm ... it wasn't a hate/dislike for the game series before I got into it but it took me several tries to actually get into Kingdom Hearts. First few times I tried it and it just didn't connect with me. But this past summer I relayed Kingdom Hearts II, paid attention to the story, and the rest was history.
:P

Anyway, I suppose Tekken 6 is one of them. I first got the game to try and get into 3D fighters, but it didn't work out so well. Then by the end of the year, I eventually tried it again after being persuaded to by a friend and got hooked. I learned the basics and all that, and hell even learned how to do an Electric Wind God Fist with the Mishimas, so I realized how much of an enjoyable series it is. I've got Tekken Tag Tournament 2 now and I love it, but don't see myself playing it much haha.

Also another one I hated: Wario Land 4. Maybe not hate, but I certainly didn't like it back when I was a kid and it disturbed me. Now I started appreciating the humor and artstyle and it's one of my favorite games of all time.