View Single Post
Old October 20th, 2012 (03:01 PM).
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Arcanine View Post
What steel Pokemon is the most underrated?
That's a tough question, a whole load of Steel types are very underrated imo. I would say Bronzong, but I have seen it used on occasion so I guess it does have some press... So I'm going to go with Registeel - that's a Pokémon that I rarely see used but has huge potential to deal a lot of trouble for the enemy. Registeel's stats may make it seem like he's only good for one thing, and to be honest that is really the case, but he is very good at what he does best. Registeel makes an outstanding counter for a whole range of Pokémon boasting incredible defences and the perfect move pool for a stalling Pokémon, so against the right team he's an utter beast to fight. Moves like Stealth Rock, Toxic and Seismic Toss make Registeel a perfect staller so he's always got a reliable set to use. However, Registeel can also boast some diversity - using moves such as Curse, Iron Head, Rest and Earthquake, Registeel can be used for a much wider range of positions in the team and can really surprise most enemies. I can think of many more underrated Steel types, but I'd say this brute is the best example. What do you guys think?