View Single Post
Old October 20th, 2012 (08:57 PM).
trying to be cool
Gold Tier

Nature: Quiet
Quote originally posted by Ralaia:
Haha we will if members keep on pouring in. Sure why not, although you would be judged on the best out of the two unless otherwise stated. Yup :D
Oh, I do hope others will join as soon as possible. Fan fiction means everything to me.

Speaking of new topics : If you could give either Kyurem a move that they cant learn, what would you want it to be? (I'll save my awnser for later)
Since Reshiram is a dragon-fire-type, and Zekrom is a dragon-electric-type, I assume they cannot learn water moves, correct? If I could give either Kyurem a move that they can't learn, I'd make 'em learn Whirlpool, for some awkard reason. I think Whirlpool is a very poweful, effective move. I don't know, it just came to me.

I guess I should give you guys a rubric for the contest(s)!

Writing:

☁Plot 35 pts.
Grammar 25 pts.
Detailed 30 pts.
Include your username in red at.
the end of the story 20pts.

Drawing:
Color 10pts.
Detailed 40 pts.
Neatness 40 pts.
Background 35 pts.
Include your username in red beside the picture you drew 30 pts.

***You need to PM me your entries***

The contest will be (approximately) held on November 3rd-4th unless otherwise stated
If you have anymore recommendations please don't hesitate, just post them ;D
Another question: I might have missed this, but can we start making our fan fics now? Like, as in, right now. Some of us -- particularly me -- take a while to make some fan fics. Plus I'm participating in both contests, so I'll have to squeeze in m'drawing. Can I start now?

Also I am currently making the points system for the members and stuff although it is still in consideration whether I will do a points system for being active and such, etc.
I totally agree with the point system. It will be fun.
Also, I have an idea: badges. What if we make badges, then we give 'em to the members? For example, this member's been active a lot -- give him an Active Badge. You get the idea. This idea just came to me, really.
“You see, love liberates. It doesn’t bind. Love says I love you, I love you if you’re in China, I love you if you’re across town, I love you if you’re in Harlem. I love you. I would like to be near you, I’d like to have your arms around me, I’d like to hear your voice in my ear. But that’s not possible now. So, I love you. Go.”