View Single Post
Old October 20th, 2012 (8:57 PM).
i have no idea what im doing
Gold Tier

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralaia View Post
Haha we will if members keep on pouring in. Sure why not, although you would be judged on the best out of the two unless otherwise stated. Yup :D
Oh, I do hope others will join as soon as possible. Fan fiction means everything to me.

Quote:
Speaking of new topics : If you could give either Kyurem a move that they cant learn, what would you want it to be? (I'll save my awnser for later)
Since Reshiram is a dragon-fire-type, and Zekrom is a dragon-electric-type, I assume they cannot learn water moves, correct? If I could give either Kyurem a move that they can't learn, I'd make 'em learn Whirlpool, for some awkard reason. I think Whirlpool is a very poweful, effective move. I don't know, it just came to me.

Quote:
I guess I should give you guys a rubric for the contest(s)!

Writing:

☁Plot 35 pts.
Grammar 25 pts.
Detailed 30 pts.
Include your username in red at.
the end of the story 20pts.

Drawing:
Color 10pts.
Detailed 40 pts.
Neatness 40 pts.
Background 35 pts.
Include your username in red beside the picture you drew 30 pts.

***You need to PM me your entries***

The contest will be (approximately) held on November 3rd-4th unless otherwise stated
If you have anymore recommendations please don't hesitate, just post them ;D
Another question: I might have missed this, but can we start making our fan fics now? Like, as in, right now. Some of us -- particularly me -- take a while to make some fan fics. Plus I'm participating in both contests, so I'll have to squeeze in m'drawing. Can I start now?

Quote:
Also I am currently making the points system for the members and stuff although it is still in consideration whether I will do a points system for being active and such, etc.
I totally agree with the point system. It will be fun.
Also, I have an idea: badges. What if we make badges, then we give 'em to the members? For example, this member's been active a lot -- give him an Active Badge. You get the idea. This idea just came to me, really.

i’m a spark and you’re a b o o m