View Single Post
Old October 20th, 2012 (09:00 PM).
Hikamaru
i am a fire escape
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Welcome Denki Sempai and Ghost Trainer Tommy.

So, why did you choose your partners?

Anyways, guess I'll just answer another topic:

Which Ghost Pokemon's Pokedex entry did you find the most interesting?

Ghost Pokemon have some of the most interesting Pokedex entries ever but I'll share some ones I loved.

Banette (Ruby): Banette generates energy for laying strong curses by sticking pins into its own body. This Pokémon was originally a pitiful plush doll that was thrown away.

Chandelure (White): Being consumed in Chandelure's flame burns up the spirit, leaving the body behind.

Lampent (White): It arrives near the moment of death and steals spirit from the body.

Litwick (White): While shining a light and pretending to be a guide, it leeches off the life force of any who follow it.

Cofagrigus (Black): It has been said that they swallow those who get too close and turn them into mummies. They like to eat gold nuggets.

Shedinja (Ruby): Shedinja's hard body doesn't move - not even a twitch. In fact, its body appears to be merely a hollow shell. It is believed that this Pokémon will steal the spirit of anyone peering into its hollow body from its back.

I loved Shedinja's one cos it spawned a lot of memes, and you look at its back sprite a lot.