View Single Post
Old October 21st, 2012 (06:16 PM).
GolurkIsDaBomb
Strawberry Sunrise, no ice.

Nature: Lonely
*Careful of spoilers. Don't read if you haven't seen the second episode of season 3.

Actually, Carol has been kind of awesome so far! Although I'm scared of whatever is lurking in the bushes... But I like how she's actually... doing something! It's refreshing.

I'm starting to feel bad for Lori. I mean her own family hates her, and as of right now, we don't know why. (Right? Or did I miss something) The way Rick shoots her down... it's just so sad!

And even though Carl's still an idiot, at the very least he's a helpful idiot. Oh, Carl...

OMG, when Lori was doing CPR on Hershel, did anyone else FREAK OUT when he lurched up? Gah! I was so scared, as having your mouth eaten seems like a horrible fate! I knew he would either wake up as a person or a zombie - I just didn't expect that.

As for the prisoners, why did the one I liked most have to die first?! And then That one guy tried to kill Rick. (jerk!) I'm still not completely positive why Rick left that one guy for dead, that's really harsh. It's really interesting to see the characters lose their humanity, which we saw a bit of in season 2. I wish Dale was still their - everyone would be a little less heartless. But nooooooooooo Carl had to be a Carl. D:

And I can't wait to see what happens to Michonne and Andrea in the next episode. I feel like they've been building up to that episode with all the commercials. And Michonne seems super cool, I can't wait to see more of her! (and her pet zombies, they're kind of cute) Also, I like who Andrea's become. At the end of season 2, she was really BA, running through the forest with the bag of guns throughout the whole night! I hope they a lot of flashbacks this season, so we can see what drove Carl and Rick away from Lori, and what Michonne and Andrea went through. (also, I wan to see Carol learning to shoot a gun, etc.)