View Single Post
Old October 21st, 2012 (07:09 PM). Edited October 21st, 2012 by tamsheel.

Hey thanks for replying.i have figured that iwhen i changeg unowns(all 26) with different pokemons,then i was not able to change there name or move individually.but thats ok,coz i just wanted to have 25 more pokemons in the game.but the result was that i was still getting the unowns,with weird colors. So to utilise those 26 unowns,what i did was i copied all forms of arceus,indexed on one page.opened with paint,irfanview etc to index them all at a same time. Then cut and paste these all forms seperately.now when i encounter unown in game i find all forms of arceus.name still shows unown,moves are same for all(using yape),but atleast i get rid of those silly unowns.

U see i have made a hack .,there i have added a simple event.there you have to defeat terrakion,virizion,and cobalion in 3 different maps in game.after defeating these three you get access to kaldeo.so for that reason i wanted to insert a ow sprite for these 4 above mentioned pokemons.
I have alredy added tornodus and thundurus,with one or two of my previous ingame ow sprites colour going weird.
So i want to add these 4 ow sprites now without corrupting any more ow sprites.
Please advice..

U see i have made a hack .,there i have added a simple event.there you have to defeat terrakion,virizion,and cobalion in 3 different maps in game.after defeating these three you get access to kaldeo.so for that reason i wanted to insert a ow sprite for these 4 above mentioned pokemons.
I have alredy added tornodus and thundurus,with one or two of my previous ingame ow sprites colour going weird.
So i want to add these 4 ow sprites now without corrupting any more ow sprites.
Please advice..