View Single Post
Old October 22nd, 2012, 12:42 PM
Sector

Nature: Naughty
Okay, I'm doing this. Overall, my top 4 favorites are Latias, Cresselia, Venusaur & Palkia, in case anyone wonders.

Bug: To be honest, I find Volcarona to be sort of a beauty Pokemon when female, but tough Pokemon when male. I never really got into the Bug Pokemon until she came along with the Fire half. Definitely a rare breed, I love her. Honorable mention goes to Scizor & Heracross.
Dark: - I actually love Foxes & Zoroark is a Fox. So...she gets my vote. Illusive FTW!
Dragon: - My Number 1 Favorite Pokemon of all time. Latias is a beautiful Pokemon all around, I would always love her in my party. In fact, she's done me good way too many times than any other Pokemon, so I do in fact, have a history with Latias in my party. Honorable mention goes to every dragon types there is, except Druddigon. Without Latias, I would be stuck on this one for ages.
Electric: - So the third Pokemon ever to not have a weakness but first ever to not be a Ghost or Dark type. Uh what more do you need! Honorable mention to Pichu, Pikachu, Raichu & Zapdos
Fighting: - Blaziken is definitely my 2nd favorite starter. As surprised as I still am, he's in Uber category. Oh yeah! Speed Boost FTW!
Fire: - So many to choose from here. Reshiram, Ho-Oh, Acranine, Blaziken again, Ninetales. I'd have to go with the 2nd Generation Legendary Pokemon, Ho-Oh, because of its amazing colors. It shines in the Anime beautifully, which caught my eyes when I saw it for the very first time.
Flying: - Definitely Lugia. I love Lugia a bit more than Ho-Oh, but the Guardian of the Sea role is just awesome.
Ghost: - Ghosts haven't really been my thing to be honest. I like Gengar, but the rest are meh. Giratina only because its a Dragon so...
Grass: - Favorite Starter Ever. Beast under the sun. Best dinosaur ever created. 'Nuff said. Honorable mention to Leafeon, Celebi & Shaymin
Ground: - I can't help but wonder, what IS my favorite ground type? I did love Nidoking back in Generation 1, Krookodile looks cool. Steelix is scary awesome. Once again, a Dragon role of Garchomp & Flygon takes up the top 2 spots here. Need I to say? Dragons again...
Ice: - I would say Cloyster, but I would be lying if I said no to Lapras. I don't know, Lapras has always been an interesting Pokemon to me from the start. Using her as a boat is probably the reason. Since I love swimming & all.
Normal: - Definitely this one. Has a great wide variety of movepool. Pretty bulky & powerful too. Honorable mention goes to Porygon-Z & the awesome model, Cinccino!
Poison: - Didn't want to use two Pokemon here but, I've got no choice. Venusaur top best once again. Check out the Grass type section for details.
Psychic: - Would be Latias, but because she's been chosen for Dragon, I'm giving Cresselia a spotlight for this one as a runner-up. Beauty, Majestic, very bulky, interesting movepool to say at the least. Honorable mention goes out to Espeon, Mew, Mewtwo, Lugia, Latios & Metagross.
Rock: - He's fast. Mighty fast. Speed is a huge + here. I am going to say the honorable mention goes to Aron. Even though I do hate my middle name a bit, Aron is my middle name Can you say bond! Kabutops gets a spotlight as well.
Steel: - Skarmory is awesome. Very defensive, but almost all Steel Pokemon are pretty much. I love the design. Honorable mention goes to Scizor, Metagross, Bronzong, Dialga, Aron & Steelix.
Water: - Palkia is the best Pokemon designed ever! I love Dialga & Giratina also, but Palkia best them hands down. I love the lack of weaknesses, so Palkia is great. Honorable mention DEFINITELY goes to Kingdra, Milotic, Lapras, Starmie, Suicune & Kyogre!