johnny18
Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
Community Supporter

Nature: Lonely
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tepig666 View Post
Which one should i read, Capturing Flawless Shiny Pokémon? Do we still need to Abuse our ID/SID to get the tepig I want? Correct me if i am wrong, do you have a specifed guide on rng a starter? I still lost aftering reading all this. Forgive me Please Help!!
You still need to abuse your ID/SID in order to obtain the shiny starter. Here is the guide I picked up from Smogon for you. Hope this will help

http://www.smogon.com/forums/group.p...ussionid=30822

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainy Garden of Fire View Post
Hello! I'm back! I guess none of you could remember my old posts...Yeah, I'm the one who couldn't hit the delay of Gen 4. And the one who's the noob of this RNG abusing for IVs thing. (Seriously, I can only do RNG abusing for Shiny Pokemon, and those are only for eggs, without hitting delays. I sometimes can't even hit the right frame, blowing the run. ) So...I've gotten my copy of Black 2, and I was just wondering how to RNG abuse there. Is there any difference that I must know, and stuff?
Because this is pretty much my first time on picking up Generation 5 RNG and I got the short stick, because egg RNG's gone, apparently. Why, anyway? Maybe wandering NPCs? Too bad I was impatient and rushed to obtain Genesect, because I can't do this whole RNG thing...and it was a good target to do, but I'm still early in the game, so maybe it isn't a good idea anyway. Maybe it'd be better for me to restart or something? Because I really don't wanna do that. So, that's it from me, thanks!
First of all, trying to focus on the question that you want to ask. I had a hard time to answer since your questions jump from one thing to another.
For RNG abuse in B2W2, as I said before, the concept is the same as BW and is indicated in TwilightBlade's guide on the 2nd post of this thread. The only difference is that you cannot RNG an egg in B2W2.
If I remember correctly, the reason we cannot RNG eggs in B2W2 is because of something called static seed which prevents us to get what we want from the first egg.
About your genesect, if you already took it but you want to RNG it again, I think you may just restart the game again since you are not far from the game. That's what I would do but it is up to you. Hope I answered all of your questions

Last edited by johnny18; October 22nd, 2012 at 07:39 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.