View Single Post
Old October 22nd, 2012, 11:13 PM
Agastya
EV TRAINING

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by machomuu View Post
I'm glad a Touhoumon hack has finally made its way over to PC, given its hacking community size. It's a shame that this is the first of them to come over, though, given the time between the first English patch and the time of this post.

Pertaining to this hack, I never knew about the stat balancing. This is a lifesaver, as it no longer makes hackers give trainers a crapton of Hyper Potions (which is a choice of potion that I really feel should have been used only in later levels, even when they were necessary) to make enemy trainers hard, and it eliminates the need to have to grind for the false-difficulty that was to ensue.
The balancing was a feature of the original JP 1.8. It helps competitively, but it's not stopping bad hackers from slapping four Full Restores on every trainer thinking that's difficulty. See also: the unofficial JP patches that just spammed (underwhelming) legendaries and Attack forms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manutdrule View Post
oh a new touhou hack? nice!
Dunno about "new," it's been around publicly since about.. December last year? I just haven't posted it here until now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Projectwolfie View Post
Not to pick on what some view as very small details, but what's the status on the Dex entries?
My current goal for them is "sometime before the sun explodes." I'll probably start working on them again after I finish decapping, but I just don't feel like working with text for a while. You can view the stuff I've wrote so far here.