View Single Post
Old October 23rd, 2012, 02:33 PM
Brendino
Hold your breath. Make a wish. Count to three.

Nature: Quiet
I'm still racking my brain as to what could possibly happen come Sunday, but even as much as I like CM Punk, it would be very interesting to see Ryback win the title. Granted, I still don't think that it's his time either (he really should have been challenging The Miz for the Intercontinental title to continually build him), but CM Punk's run has started to get stale, especially with the cowardly heel that he's playing. Either way, this is probably the most excited I've been for a PPV main event since Cena vs. Rock at Wrestlemania.

The biggest problem I had with Raw this week was the resignation of AJ as the GM, and then hiring Vickie Guerrero as the Managing Supervisor. Granted, AJ wasn't one of my favorite GMs (even though she's my favorite diva besides Natalya), but the whole angle of her stepping down because she was "fraternizing" with another superstar makes absolutely no sense. Even Vickie herself was married to Edge in her run as Smackdown GM, and prior to Wrestlemania Teddy Long was with Aksana, and no one had problems with that. I just saw it as a poor excuse to try and switch things up, but they could have picked any replacement better than Vickie. Heck, I would have preferred to see John Laryngitis back.

Speaking of which, it also hit me today that Vickie has been in the WWE for 6 and a half years now, which is longer than Eddie was ever with the company. I know she was given a long-term deal after Eddie passed, but I don't think anyone expected her to be around this long.