View Single Post
Old October 23rd, 2012 (06:02 PM).
Momentai :D
Crystal Tier

Nature: Quirky
Share your favorite memory of gym battles. (In-Game, Manga and/or Anime). If its a new/recent gym battle in Anime or Manga, please put in spoilers.
Honestly I have no lasting memories of in-game gym battles - none of them were ever that difficult or that unique to make a big impact D: The anime is a completely different story though! My favourite ever gym battle was of Ash vs Candice in Snowpoint City; that battle was just hnggg <3 Her Pokémon showed such power and diversity considering what they were (I really don't have a high opinion of Abomasnow but oh my God it was cool to watch her command it) and Ash put up a great fight. There were several points in the battle where he came so close to losing so it was very tense, and the move combinations he resorted to using to beat Abomasnow were great! This battle somewhat summarized what all gym battles should be like for me, so it's not one I'll easily forget.

... also seriously guys, is Whitney really that hard to warrant such commotion when her name is brought up? xD (In reference to the whole forum!) I honestly never found her very hard at all so I'd love to know why she's considered such a God of Pokémon battles D: