View Single Post
Old October 24th, 2012, 08:23 PM
Sydian
there it is

Nature: Timid
I got this inspiration to RNG while I was in the car on the way home tonight. A girl from my old high school passed away from a seizure at school this past Monday, and she was a friend of my sister. It's not much, but I wanted to RNG a Pokemon in honor of her (something purple) but I can't think of anything cute and purple for her, lol. :( I was thinking about Skitty/Delcatty but idk. Then I thought about Espeon since it's purple and I think the name Izamar would fit an Espy rather well. But idk. Just posting this here cause this will likely be my first project as soon as I can RNG again. I might be able to do this though cause I have plenty of flawless Eevee(lutions) on my Black and a flawless Ditto, so I wouldn't need to download a parent.

But I'd have to drag out my PC for that. So, anyone here a Mac user and use the Mac equivalent to RNG Reporter? Is it much different? More or less confusing? Is it updated for B2W2 at this point? Cause you know, I'm tired of having to drag out the PC for stuff cause it's big and noisy and dual-computing sucks, lol. :(

Play the game to change the game