View Single Post
Old October 24th, 2012 (10:43 PM).
You idiot!
Nature: Jolly
Singaporean? Me too, but this post is not for that kind of thing, VMs/PMs are.

Personally, I would either choose the:
HP Pavilion g4-2002TX

But that's just me, because it has the i7, but many people say that there's really not much difference between the i5 and i7. Go for the i7 if you do video editing if you are a heavy gamer, otherwise stick with a i5 laptop.

If you are planning to get a i5 just go with the HP Pavilion g4-2009TX if you like HP, with all the beats audio and all that good stuff, otherwise go and get the Lenovo G480 because of its 2GB video card, that $0 Windows 8 upgrade and if you are a NVDIA fan boy. If you really do not care about the price, just go for the Toshiba, since it has 8GB RAM, but RAM's not really everything right? The 2 year warranty is nice as well.

Customer Service and Laptop conditioning wise, I'm using a Acer laptop, have been using it for 4 years already and its still in "good" condition, it just cannot compete with today's games. Once I accidentally spilled my coffee onto it and I sent it to Acer, they told me to send it to a shop Sim Lim Square for repair and cleaning.
I personally do not trust HP, since I had a very bad experience with them, but that's just me.

I hope my post have helped you to choose what Laptop that you will want to buy. Just don't go to Sim Lim Square to buy it, you might get scammed. :D

VM | PM | MyAnimeList | Theme | Pairs | Previously