View Single Post
Old October 25th, 2012, 02:51 PM
Psystar63
☆ || [The Wandering Star] || ☆

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Skype™ to Psystar63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olli97 View Post
Oh yes this, the Pokemon games, despite being targetted at a younger audience, really can get quite creepy at times. So since we've already narrowed ourselves in on this, I guess this would make a good topic?

Which is your favourite creepy Pokedex entry? Which Pokedex entry do you find the creepiest?

As for me, I'd say Kadabra's Pokedex entry for Firered.

It happened one morning - a boy with extrasensory powers awoke in bed transformed into Kadabra.

It isn't my favourite for being significantly creepy or very well thought out, but more because it's just so weird and raises so many questions. Like, why was the boy transformed into a Kadabra rather than an Abra or Alakazam? Why suddenly go into the middle of an evolutionary line? Was the boy an Abra that evolved? whatwhatwhat. It just makes no sense, and GAH.
We had a similar topic back in the Haunted House Club. Yamask's and Cofagrigus' entries were just so interesting and creepy and the same time. Cofagrigus' was more creepy, just because the thought of going near one and being turned into a mummy creeps me out. But I was so interested in Yamask's because of the fact that it says they were once human. What happened to them in order for them to become Pokemon? Considering that Yamask is a Ghost-type, I'd say that something involving death happened. But who knows...

I've never seen that entry for Kadabra before. But that is interesting, and it does raise lots of questions. It doesn't really sound like a pokedex entry, does it? Kinda presents a premise for a creepypasta in my opinion.

I don't know why I like Strangled Red so much. It's just so interesting, and I really like the story. It's a tragedy that takes a really creepy end, which I like
I have been wanting to play a ROM version of Strangled Red for ages now!

.☆--------.
The Point Above the Clouds | pm | vm | Photobucket