View Single Post
Old October 25th, 2012 (04:10 PM).
We'll practice like it's 1999!

Nature: Relaxed
Regal Marx
Mistralton City

As the plane touched down, Regal peered out the window and looked around. He seemed to be looking for something or someone, but he couldn't seem to find them. As people filtered out of the plane, Regal looked up, saying to himself, "This rain is certainly a step up from the coldness of Sinnoh, that was Hell...but frozen." The joke was half-hearted, an attempt to brighten up his mood brought down by the downfall. Regal had just travelled from Sinnoh back to Unova. He'd been living in Sinnoh for a year, and he returned to Unova because he received a letter from Professor Juniper containing an airplane ticket and instructions. As he exited the plain he again looked around for the professor, but saw no one there that fit her description. Though, he did notice a girl off in the distance carrying a photo and looking at the various passengers as they went about their business. Then, when she saw him, she looked back at the photo and then back at him several times. After a few moments, she ran toward him, careful not to slip on the wet asphalt.

The girl was small in size compared to him, she wore green pants, and an orange overcoat. When he saw her, he couldn't shake the feeling that he'd seen her before. "Hello!" She said in a surprisingly cheerful manner. "Are you mister Regal Marx?" Regal didn't respond, he couldn't stop staring at her because he couldn't shake the feeling that he'd met her before. Maintaining her smile, the girl turned her head to the side with confusion.

"Oh, uh..." He said, finally realizing that she asked him a question. "Yeah, I'm Regal." Those were the words he said, but in his mind he was thinking I know her, and she knows me but...from where? Is she a childhood friend? No, that's not it...in Sinnoh maybe? No, no...

The girl giggled and said, "Great! My name is Bianca, and I'm Professor Juniper's assistant." This caused Regal to feel a little satisfied. Then the smile from her face disappeared, and in its place was a look of confusion. "Regal...Regal..." She said to herself a few times. She walked closer to the artist and looked at his face through his hair. Then, she gasped and exclaimed "Regal! Regal Marx!" Regal, however, was still confused. He nodded in response to her realization, and she went on. "Regal, it's me, Bianca." Still nothing. "We met in the bunker last year." Still, Regal was in the dark. Bianca handed him her umbrella and took off her glasses and held up her hair, and that's when he remembered.

->

Regal's face lit up at the realization. Despite that she hadn't changed much, their encounter was rather brief, so it was no surprise that he didn't remember her right off the bat. Still, now her face was more radiant, her presence was uplifting, and her being rather learned. "Bianca, it's good to see you again."

"Ha ha! I knew you'd remember!" She put her glasses back on and took back her umbrella. "I would ask how life's been treating you, but I have some other things to attend to, so I'll get right down to business." She pulled out some pokeballs from her coat pocket, eleven to be specific. She handed them to him, and he received all of them but one, which he dropped. When it impacted the ground, a small black and red creature came out of it.

The creature that appeared was a Zorua. The Zorua, noting the rain, took cover under the umbrella. "Maybe we should take refuge inside." Bianca said, scratching her cheek. Regal nodded, and the three of them relocated inside of a nearby Pokemon Center. "Anyway, here's the deal, I'm-" Then a loud beeping sound came from her coat pocket. "Oh, one second." Bianca took to another part of the Pokemon Center and started talking on her Xtranciever. She then came back, her face flustered, and she said, "I'm really sorry!" She pulled out a Pokedex from her Pocket and said, "Just open this, it will give you all of the instructions. I'm sorry, but I've gotta go!" She took out her umbrella and ran out of the Pokemon Center. Regal and the Zorua looked at the doorway and then looked at each other.

"Alright Gavotte, I guess we better check out what's on this Pokedex."