View Single Post
Old October 27th, 2012, 10:43 AM
ShaymieTheShaymin
Menma~
Community Supporter

Nature: Naive
Send a message via Skype™ to ShaymieTheShaymin
Holly smiled at Haru. "That's nice..." She thought for a minute. "Hmm... I remember Kayla tried to teach me how to garden when we were kids... That was fun. I also like to take care of my pokemon..." She heard Kayla move and looked at her. "What are you two lovebirds doing?" Holly sighed. "We were just talking. Hi there, sleepyhead." Kayla giggled and stood up. "Where are all of the pokemon?" She walked over to Jasmine and picked her up. Holly hesitated. "They're at the forest..." Kayla gasped and dropped Jasmine. "Don't worry! They're fine," Holly added.

Rosemary looked at Void and nodded. "Yeah... We'll be fine. I wish we could have gotten Jasmine to come... Just for extra protection..." Yuri nodded. "You know how she is..." Molly looked at them confused. Lumina giggled and jumped off of Molly's back,and landed on Primrose. Rosemary gasped and giggled. "Are you okay, Prim?" Primrose nodded and gave Rosemary a thumbs-up. "I'm just peachy..." Lumina giggled again and jumped on Primrose's back.

Thanks for everything today. Tomorrow I'll go to heaven. Please be my friends until the very end.