View Single Post
Old October 27th, 2012 (11:48 AM).
Nideous
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
Brian

"This way! Come on! This way!" Sprinkles said, dashing through the bushes. He growled playfully and Brian tried his best to keep up. He thought he could hear someone, but maybe he was just hearing things.

"Guh... I don't like these..." he murmured, tripping over a bush and falling on his face, right in front of a cubone. His eyes widened in startlement.

"Wuh!" he cried, scooting backwards, and knocking Sprinkles to the ground in the process. Sprinkles growled and got to his feet, pouncing straight into Thyme's outstretched vines.

"Oh no you don't. You've been a good boy finding this guy, but no attacking Brian." she said sarcastically. Brian pulled himself together and looked up. Behind the cubone that had startled him was... Ciel!

"Hiya!" hee said in a good natured tone of voice.

Quincy Zaraneth Doreen Marley the Third

A final goodbye

Quin sighed and looked over the edge of the boat.

"Mai mai mai!" Mai cried sadly, looking over the island. Ezar was curled up in Quin's arms. He was beginning to think she didn't like water or boats. Still, this was necessary.

"I never thought you'd be sad to leave this place." Zara said in his mind. Quin shrugged and wiped a tear from his eye.

"I'm not sad. Heh... This was a good place. But I can't very well stay when they kick me out for missing classes. Oh well." he murmured, lying his butt off to the other half of his mind. Oh well. Without warning Arcino burst out of his pokeball. Quin pet the newly evolved Sceptile happily.

"Sceptile." he said calmly. Quin chuckled and turned around, returning the pokemon.

"Well... Time to see where the next adventure takes us." he said calmly. The boat began to sail away.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )