View Single Post
Old October 28th, 2012, 07:41 AM
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf Storm View Post
To answer my own topic, like Golurk, we need other grass-type starters that have fighting elements but not warrant the grass/fighting type. Grass-Steel is a perfect combination for a new starter, like maybe a Scyther-like Pokemon that could have blades, swords or knives as hands or teeth.
I love this idea, the Grass/Steel hybrids you described sound insanely cool. The only thing I do wonder is if that would really suit a primary Grass type...? There aren't too many physical Grass type moves bar Leaf Blade (which would be perfect for the Pokémon you described, but not much variety ;p) and I can't imagine them wanting to bring in a tonne more just for a starter Pokémon... I do think it's a great idea but I can't see it being overly practical for a Grass type to have this sort of character x3 However being completely hypocritical and going against what I just said; I'd love to see a Grass/Rock type with similar characteristics to those listed above, it could but utterly epic to train a partner like that :D A huge moss covered stone sword for it's arms with vines attaching them to it's body so it can swing them around and stuff... Ahh that would be so epic. B)

On a serious note; *shoves Everstone down Treecko's throat* MEGAN DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY PARTNER >:[[[