View Single Post
Old October 28th, 2012, 02:46 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
Ryan, tired out from his class, walked across the campus. He was glad that he had attended the class, as he now knew some hand to hand combat techniques. He was walking along when he saw a familiar face.

"Claire! How are you?" Ryan shouted. He walked up to her, waving as he did. He held his side, as his already exhausted muscles went under even more stress.

"Don't worry, I'm fine. I'm just exhausted from my class. Hand to hand.". Ryan explained. He came to a stop next to Claire. He decided to call Yaphaeral, and pulled out his small portable phone. It rang twice before Yaphaeral picked up.

"What?" His husky voice crackled a bit as he adjusted the phone.

"It's Ryan. You want any food?" He asked. Yaphaeral grunted an affirmative, and hung up.

"So Claire, you up for some lunch? I'll pay." He said. His belly was filled with butterflies as he said it, but he was able to keep his cool.

Here's to hoping this goes well.... Ryan thought as he waited for Claire's answer. Hopefully, she saw Kale as a brother, not a boyfriend.