View Single Post
Old October 28th, 2012, 04:16 PM
NatureKeeper
No longer active here.

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to NatureKeeper Send a message via Skype™ to NatureKeeper
NatureKeeper - I'mCatman - Ben.
PRESENT

SkyVille

And finally, SkyVille is complete and playable.

Catman, when you see this, you can now do your part of the job- chipping in for the formalities.

P.S. Redirect the admin you find to this post, please. xD

Picture of SkyVille in Default Texture Pack:
Spoiler:

Plot Pricing:

A standard, 8x8x136UP plot is only $135. A larger, 16x8x136UP plot is a slightly larger $500.

Protections:

(Grass borders not included in House/Plot protections)

Free Plots: (16,8)x8x136UP Region Protection (Cobblestone slabs can be removed.)

Houses: To their respective owners. (x136UP, too.)

Embassy, Town Hall: Donnaclus, ben_cowely

Tradeboard: You can post trade signs on the board publicly, but the protection of the whole place: Donnaclus, ben_cowely

Real Estate Centre: Donnaclus

Farm: No protection.

City itself: Donnaclus, ben_cowely

Revenue information:

Well, admins, I want to clarify one thing, SHAREHOLDERS ARE HAVING THE REVENUE; THIS PLACE TOOK AGES TO BUILD. D:<

Spoiler:
40% of the revenue from plots goes to killercrusher232 (I'mCatman), 50% goes to Donnaclus (Me) and 10% goes to ben_cowely (Ben.)

Revenue recieved but not yet distributed between us 3 is posted as "Current Revenue" at the Real Estate Centre. Revenue is distributed by me when the shareholder is online.

#professionalism #:P

Notes:

*Nathan/Sotomura, there is one jungle tree in one of the plots. Can you take them down? Thanks. :)