View Single Post
Old October 28th, 2012 (05:14 PM).
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
Steven Yew

Steven,being finished with his classroom for the moment, walked back to Oak town. He and Tetra were walking along one of the main streets when they saw a few familiar faces. The students from earlier were gathered at a table,discussing Gym badges, judjing by the way that the white haired boy that he had yet to meet was shaking a trainer case. He had all of his badges at his apartment, there was no need to brag. He was a teacher after all. He walked up to the table, waving.

"Well, guess who! Mind if I join you for a bit?". Steven said. He sat in an empty chair, and called over a waiter.

"Two Oran salads, please. Italian dressing on both." He said to the waiter, who wrote down his order. Tetra had pulled over another chair, and sat beside him.

"Alright. What do you guys know about mythology?". Steven said. He removed his hat, and looked intently at the trainers.

Tetra

I am following Master Yew when we observe the group of children from before. I bow, as is my custom, and pulled up a seat next to Master Yew's. I am waiting for my food when I detect anger washing off of the Quilava at my feet.

I have yet to meet you. I am Tetra. I mentally say to the Quilava. I wish no harm. I continued. I pick an Aspear berry out of my master's bag. He always had let me, ever since I was a young Kirlia. I offer the succulent berry to the fuming Quilava, in hopes of calming him down and befriending him.