View Single Post
Old October 28th, 2012, 05:29 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
Ryan Looked at Claire as she recounted the losses. He felt bad for her, he knew how he would feel if Yaphaeral suffered a major injury.

"Don't worry about it. I'll pay. Yeah, Let's just say that I'm not in the best of shape at the moment. I died a good looking Cafe in town as I walked over here. We should go there.". Ryan said, and began leading Claire before she could object.

They soon arrived at a quaint Italian cafe, and Ryan got them a table for two. Apparently, the hostess thought they were dating, as the table that they got had an amazing view, and she winked at him as she walked away.

Great. Hope this doesn't die a horrible death... Ryan thought as he looked at Claire. When the waiter came, he ordered Caprisi, and let Claire order what she wanted.

"I'm sorry to hear about Kale. Exactly what was it? A Deamon? Sprite? Something that I have no idea about?" Ryan questioned. Not once did it pass through his mind that it might be a bad question to ask at the time.