View Single Post
Old October 29th, 2012 (07:16 AM).
Slender snake
Crystal Tier

Nature: Hasty
Quote originally posted by ShinySearcher01:
You can disable locked boot on x86 PCs, just install Windows 7/XP over it if you don't like W8
I think I'm so going to spend some quality time with the final version before saying anything. It's going to get some time getting used, though, and I prefer things in one single coherent workspace... I think I might consider requesting a downgrade.

Quote originally posted by X3:
Depending on what you wish to do with the laptop, I'd say the Toshiba. Mainly for the RAM and the hard drive. But thats just me. I like to multi-task a lot.

As for the windows 8, it seems that it runs slightly faster (not a lot) and you can switch the look of it back to the normal/tradisional look just by pressing the windows key + D. The same with the start button, press Win + X and vola, it's back to how every other OS has looked.
Hmm...

I think I'll hold off on purchases for now, since I've heard of some expo going on in 22 November. Maybe then I'll impulse buy.