View Single Post
Old October 30th, 2012 (3:26 PM).
Eye of the Storm

Send a message via Skype™ to Cyclone
Yes, I know this is not officially released. I'm seeking informational data from those who know about it as I'm trying to learn more about it.

I am fully aware that TM95, Snarl, is found contained in the Lock Capsule. I know that the Lock Capsule has to come from HG/SS. I further know that the Lock Capsule is an unreleased key event item, and have read that it's picked up as a Mystery Gift at the Pokémon Center.

What I don't know is whether it's only available after you defeat the Elite Four. I have an Action Replay code that I decided to try out that supposedly unlocks it, but I am finding that it doesn't seem to do the job. Maybe I'm doing it wrong. I dunno. However, I made my two main missions in Black as follows:

1) Get all Pokémon
2) Get all TMs

I can't do #2 without getting the Lock Capsule working. Anyone know anything about it?

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 2079-8536-2160. Safari on X (5327-1949-9511): Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Semi-competent battler.

Building an event collection. If you want to help my sickness, ask what I have to trade!