View Single Post
Old October 30th, 2012 (03:26 PM).
Eye of the Storm

Yes, I know this is not officially released. I'm seeking informational data from those who know about it as I'm trying to learn more about it.

I am fully aware that TM95, Snarl, is found contained in the Lock Capsule. I know that the Lock Capsule has to come from HG/SS. I further know that the Lock Capsule is an unreleased key event item, and have read that it's picked up as a Mystery Gift at the Pokémon Center.

What I don't know is whether it's only available after you defeat the Elite Four. I have an Action Replay code that I decided to try out that supposedly unlocks it, but I am finding that it doesn't seem to do the job. Maybe I'm doing it wrong. I dunno. However, I made my two main missions in Black as follows:

1) Get all Pokémon
2) Get all TMs

I can't do #2 without getting the Lock Capsule working. Anyone know anything about it?

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.