View Single Post
Old October 31st, 2012, 03:53 AM
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by GolurkIsDaBomb View Post
What you want sounds like some sort of a jungle transformer... or a robotic Leavanyy. :P
Awesome robot jungle ninja of death! *pouts*

Quote:
I want some awesome prehistoric grass/steel dinosaur tank, like a combo of these two pokemon
+ = AWESOME!

Wouldn't it be so cool to have this as your final starter? :DDD
YES YES YES 1000 TIMES YES <333 Now that you've put it that way I'm totally on board with the idea, a massive steel shelled jungle dinosaur plant monster hybrid thing would be insanely cool to have as a partner, and I reckon it'd be a lot more fulfilling to train that a lot of the other starters that exist. I still think the same thing but with Grass/Rock would be cooler, plus it'd be stronger since there wouldn't be the 4x Fire weakness, but I guess I can settle for Grass/Steel ;p

Quote:
A grass/electric would be cool! Solar panels?
Ahahah, I've tried to come up with a Grass/Electric type countless times, it just doesn't happen xD The only things I could think of were an electric daisy, a Christmas tree (electric due to the lights), or one of these things that glow in the sea and look like they could be electricy:

All of which obviously have major drawbacks xD So yeah, not an easy type combination to come up with but I reckon it'd look pretty darn cool if they did!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightShine View Post
Current topic:
That would be nice~ Why? Cause only two Grass/Fighting Pokemon has been introduced & that's a bit of a lack If its movepool & design is nice, why wouldn't people choose it as their starter?
Because they could choose a Grass/Rock starter instead which would kick any other Pokémon's butt by being 100% badass ;D