Thread: [B2W2] Rate my team please.
View Single Post
Old October 31st, 2012, 09:14 AM
Sira420
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Rash
braviary flaafy gigalithe

heres a brief overview of your pokemon:
Charmelion: his bashful nature is a neutral nature so it won't hinder or boost anything. His evolution charizard is very strong in special attack, so his moves should be around flamethrower, airslash. Add a bit of coverage so thunder punch, or earth quake would be good. Preverably a grass type move, like solar beam (hits water and rock) but solar beam is only useful in sunny weather. In dream world I think charizard gets solar power as an ability, it gets his special attack doubled in the sun. By adding a grass type to your team you could really imorove it.

Wartortle: his relaxed nature increases defence (^-^) but deacreses speed (._.) Its not to bad around wartortle but braviery is seriouly down graded... Well anywho a blastoice makes a good wall and deal with any fire, rock, and many other pokemon, but mainly by outlasting them. The perfect way is like so
Scals/surf
Icebeam
Toxic
Dragon tail
With this set scald is used as a STAB move, ice beam to hit grass types, and toxic plus dragon tail to srew up any tactic used by the apponent. In any battle I prefer to induce status and then after the apponent is weakened I procied to attack. Blastoise is a perfect user of this tactic.
Genesect: his adamant nature -special attack +attack. So he should have physical moves instead, but you had a good idea going there. Ummmm heres a good set
Magnet bomb
hone claws
Flame charge
Bug bite x-scissor or technoblalst(water) Could be used to cover fire but its a specual attack move so its hoing against this set. Hone claws plus a flame charge could give you sweeping capabilities.