View Single Post
Old October 31st, 2012 (02:19 PM). Edited October 31st, 2012 by morrison.
morrison

Nature: Quiet
hm woobat. Zubat at least is cool and evolves to crobat but woobat is really stupid.

okay for every type:

Normal:Ambipom and minccino. Ambipom=wirst evo ever Minccino- private reason-I once did one juust for the sake of it on dev art and some one was pestering me about it.
Fire: Chimchar and pansear , chimchar looks like it has crap on top of its head, and I don#t like the whole evo line. and pansear is weak and looks stupid too.
Fighting: Thro and sawk, They just odn't make sense to me, just too generic and ugly too.
Water: I love water in General but I still have a least fav which is Goldeen. Used to bug the hell out of me in G/S.
Flying:Pidove evos. It is my least fav of all bird 'starters'
Grass: tangrowth. but in any case I am quite impartial for Plant pokes so there is no strong feeling behind that decision.
Poison: Trubbish and evo. but only because the German name is so insanely stupid (and long) (it is unratütox, try saying that ten times in a row, literally refusebatox) trubbish slips of the tongue so much easier.
Electro oh... tynamo, I actually liked it in the English version but it shares the fate with trubbish in having a stupid German name(actually all new electros have a stupid german name ...) it is... Zapplardine.
Ground: Georok. It exploded on me too often ....
Psychic: Musharna. Must be Biancas musharna that annoyed me too often... and stupid colour and design as well.
Rock:roggenrola and evo. I hate its ability , and that it isnt a double typed with ground so that it hasnt got resistance against electro...
Ice Beartic, too slow for its own sake but it was the only one I could get in BW
Bug: Crustle , I never quite know what to defeat thosw ith, hmph.
Dragon:Drudggidon, It looks like some cheap plastic bandai toy action figure....
Ghost: Cofagrius, plain annoying when you are in the ruins.
Dark: Liepard. I am not into cat pokémon and this one is ugly , stupid and unneccessary.
Steel :Pawniard I don't like him , he is stupid.

Pokemon Hardmode Sapphire Comic
starts as b/w but turns colourful a couple of pages later