Thread: Hello there!
View Single Post
Old November 1st, 2012, 06:37 AM
Xatumi
Mech-Zoid

Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatOneGolurk View Post
Hello everyone! My name is Viktor, I am 17 years old, and I am, currently, living in the UK, but I'm russian. I've played a few games before, my first one being Gold. I then started to play the other games, like Red, Emerald, Diamond and Black; Maybe I will purchase Black 2 / White 2 soon.

My favorite game of them is Emerald; It was one that I actually liked alot, not only for introducing natures and abilities, but also for introducing one of my favorite Pokémon, Metagross. My favorite Pokémon though is Golurk (as seen in my name and picture). It was my very first Shiny Pokémon (as a Golett), it I've kept it ever since. I kind of made it stay about 3-4 levels above everyone else, even my starter! I'm no expert though.
Hey there Viktor and welcome! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here on PC, the members are friendly and the topics are always hot with discussion. As for your first shiny!!! A GOLETT! THATS AWESOME! My first was a Graveller in Platinum Version. Evolving it into a shiny Golurk must have been a great moment!

Now you say your no expert, if you wanted to better your team and competitive game play I'd suggest checking out Smogon Strategy Pokedex, it helped me a lot! Or post in the Competitive Team Help/In-Game Help Forum on Pokemon Community.

Anyway welcome again and good luck on getting Pokemon black 2 or white 2, or even both XD!

Pokemon Crimson Online- Now Open