View Single Post
Old November 1st, 2012 (02:14 PM). Edited November 3rd, 2012 by Prof Oakley.
JourneyofPossibilities Creator

Nature: Quiet
Yet another update: I have finally finished commenting the trainers for the next beta's arenas. I just have to add in the pokemon for them but first I'm testing the previous ones since the types got lost somehow when I updated to Essentials 10. I added a ton of battle screenshots today and will hopefully get a new beta up soon although I've been saying that for awhile now... Anywho I have more testing to do so I'm going to go work on it.

EDIT: Instead of another post I'll just do this.. I've been having really bad headaches and stomach pain again lately so I haven't been testing or making anything like I should but I'm almost halfway done the Arena testing and I finally figured out how to fix the pokemon center thing when you lose a battle so you don't end up at some weird area. I also bought minecraft for xbox yesterday so I will be absorbed into that for a bit. I'm trying to drink some water and get rid of my headache so I can work more on the game but I don't know what tomorrow holds.
The blog is the place for where I update in more blog form about those topics and my personal life as well.
~~~
Others
Game Guides on Hubpages, DeviantART, Wattpad (Stories)