View Single Post
Old November 2nd, 2012 (12:44 PM). Edited November 2nd, 2012 by G-Money.
Polychromatic Iridescence

Nature: Jolly
The November Monthly Quest!!

Happy November! In the United States, Thanksgiving is a time to feast!! So let's feast on some good shiny luck - the bigger, the better!

To complete the Quest, you must capture 2 shinies who collectively total 700 pounds (317.5 kilograms). Each of the two shinies must weigh at least 220 pounds (100 kilograms). If there are multiple winners, the November Championship will go to whoever's shinies combine for the most total weight!

May you feast on large shinies (and no, don't eat them!! )!

The shinies must be obtained by yourself in an Advanced generation game (or newer), and no chaining or hacking is allowed. I don't think it would be fair if people used the Shining Charm boost to win the contests, and it would narrow the range of shinies people hunt if it became centralized in BW2. But then people who have their Pokedex complete wouldn't be able to participate in the Quest, and that's not fair either. So how about we allow Charm shinies, but because the odds are 3 times greater, you would need to get 6 shinies who fit the criteria?

The contest lasts until midnight EDT on October 31, 2012. You can find the weight of each Pokemon in the Pokedex or here.

Good luck and have fun!

Quote originally posted by Flydro:
Haha yeah I was surprised Cyndaquil showed up so quickly. That was my second shortest hunt ever behind Mudkip, which only took 12 SRs on Ruby. I evolved it into Swampert but I lost it when I lost all my old games. But good luck to you on your Cyndaquil hunt G-Money! Hope you get it soon.
Thanks! Good luck on Skarmory! 12 SRs is a really awesome hunt, haha.

Quote originally posted by drummerdude776:
Hi guys! Just got my shiny minccino after 7889 re's on route 9!
Congrats!

Quote originally posted by Chr. Draco:
hello, everyone.
welcome to all new members, welcome back to old members and congrats on all new catches.

looks like everone is enjoying the new versions. thats good, maybe there are more shinies to come.
keep going everyone and happy hunting.
Welcome back, Chr.!

Quote originally posted by MegaQuack8:
Hey guys im Mega and id love to JOIN
Welcome to the club!

Quote originally posted by iZTwi:
How do I join?

I got a Shiny Piplup today out of pure luck from restarting my friends Platinum that he gave me!
You just joined!

Did you reset for Piplup, or was it the first one you tried?

Path of the Dragon: 2/7
Path of the Ghost: 11/18
Path of the Starter: 10/18