Thread: Jigglypuff
View Single Post
Old Posted November 2nd, 2012 (06:02 PM).
Hikamaru
there is a truth
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by mishyoona View Post
Hi. I'm new, etc.

I've been a FinalFantasyForums.net poster for years, and it took me this long to search up a Pokemon forum. I'm not sure why, but better late than never, I suppose.

Hiiii, I'm Amanda. I'm a Pokemon Generation 1 freakazoid. I'm obsessed. I even went and picked up the original Game Boy (yeah, the one without a back light) so I can get the full nostalgic feel of the older cartridges. New generations aren't much my thing, but I don't hate on those ones. In fact, I'm currently playing Pokemon Black (no, I still have not finished it). Sort of. I don't really know where I am when I turn it on lol I sort of gave up on it for a while there.
Hi Amanda, and welcome.

When I first read your intro, I was thinking you were a Genwunner but at least you're not hating on the newer generations. I myself prefer the new generations over the old ones so yeah, you can call me your opposite.

Like Cirno, I didn't get into Pokemon forums until 2011 but I have since gotten friendlier by the minute. The Metal & Color Generations section would definitely suit your nostalgic taste, you will settle in nicely over there but make sure you browse a few other sections though cos diversity is always nice.

I may be a Gen 4/5 fan, but I'm still a Pokemon fan nontheless. Enjoy your stay and feel free to drop me a VM on my beautiful profile anytime!

- Hikari10