View Single Post
Old November 2nd, 2012, 11:14 PM
Rainbow Arcanine
now known as narnia

Nature: Jolly
Hey TwoDice :D,may I join the welcoming party :3? So you're interested in trading? Unfortunately I can't myself due to routers and complicated problems along with unrelated reasons,but I can direct you to the Trade Corner if you want. There is a trader's paradise,there are endless shops with great bargains and offers. The people there are fair and will hear you out if you have any problems or questions.

I've been trying to catch them all myself n_n, but really it's almost impossible without trading D:. But hope to see you have a good browse around there :D! If you're interested we have I don't know lets say *thinks* quite a handful of different sections to browse through. So have a good look at them all and see what you think alright :3?

I'm Rainbow by the way if you want assistance you can just contact a staff member and they'll help you lickety split (I think that's the term :3.). We're really friendly and fun,so I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here. Have fun here,because that's really important am I correct :D?
. :p