View Single Post
Old November 3rd, 2012, 06:56 AM
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by CourageHound View Post
Agreed. Poison teams have the potential to take on any type because of the their supreme diversity. Even if you were to have no pure poison types, its all good cuz your still using poison ;).
Couldn't have said it better myself. xD

Okay guys, get ready for this...

☣ IT'S EVENT TIME! ☣

Aren't you excited? I sure am! It's time for our very own Toxic club exclusive event, so get ready to be awesome and let your passion shine! This event caters for everyone from artists to writers, battlers to composers, and anyone else - all you need is a Pokémon that you love and a reason for loving them. So without further adieu, this is what's happening:

What's going on?
The idea of the event is very simple - all you have to do is pick your favourite Poison type Pokémon and display it in the light that you see it; however, it's completely up to you how you wish to interpret this brief. We all have reasons for having one Pokémon as our favourite, so now's the time to showcase those reasons. If you're an artist then you could draw a picture showing the Pokémon's unique trait that makes you love it; if you're a poet then you could write a poem detailing it's unique trait in action and why that makes it such a great Pokémon; if you're a battler then you could devise a move set showing off it's uniqueness and showing why people should use it; if you're a composer then write a song about the Pokémon; if you're a photographer then take pictures showcasing the Pokémon; the possibilities are endless! You can produce absolutely anything you want no matter how creative or uncreative, it can even just be a mini-essay submission if you really can't think of anything else, so no excuses for not taking part. n.n

How do I enter?
Simply send your entry to me in a PM and post saying that you've entered just so I know I haven't missed anyone, and I'll confirm your entry once I receive it. Message me if you have any questions regarding the event and hopefully we'll be overflowing with entrants in no time! As for the deadline, that'll be announced at a later date. :)

Okay, so give me prizes!
Of course, there are prizes to be won too! Let's take a look:
  1. A special emblem, an exclusive in-game shiny Pokémon, an extra partner Pokémon in the club, a coloured username and a custom title on the club's OP!
  2. An extra partner Pokémon in the club, a coloured username and custom title on the club's OP.
  3. An extra partner Pokémon in the club.
So what are you waiting for? Submit your entries and we'll see who wins - good luck to all entrants!