View Single Post
Old November 3rd, 2012, 08:12 AM
iZTwi
Jounin Ninja

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Money View Post
The November Monthly Quest!!

Happy November! In the United States, Thanksgiving is a time to feast!! So let's feast on some good shiny luck - the bigger, the better!

To complete the Quest, you must capture 2 shinies who collectively total 700 pounds (317.5 kilograms). Each of the two shinies must weigh at least 220 pounds (100 kilograms). If there are multiple winners, the November Championship will go to whoever's shinies combine for the most total weight!

May you feast on large shinies (and no, don't eat them!! )!

The shinies must be obtained by yourself in an Advanced generation game (or newer), and no chaining or hacking is allowed. I don't think it would be fair if people used the Shining Charm boost to win the contests, and it would narrow the range of shinies people hunt if it became centralized in BW2. But then people who have their Pokedex complete wouldn't be able to participate in the Quest, and that's not fair either. So how about we allow Charm shinies, but because the odds are 3 times greater, you would need to get 6 shinies who fit the criteria?

The contest lasts until midnight EDT on October 31, 2012. You can find the weight of each Pokemon in the Pokedex or here.

Good luck and have fun!

Thanks! Good luck on Skarmory! 12 SRs is a really awesome hunt, haha.

Congrats!

Welcome back, Chr.!

Welcome to the club!

You just joined!

Did you reset for Piplup, or was it the first one you tried?
I just got really lucky and got it on my first try lol, don't know if that's good or bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Money View Post
The November Monthly Quest!!

Happy November! In the United States, Thanksgiving is a time to feast!! So let's feast on some good shiny luck - the bigger, the better!

To complete the Quest, you must capture 2 shinies who collectively total 700 pounds (317.5 kilograms). Each of the two shinies must weigh at least 220 pounds (100 kilograms). If there are multiple winners, the November Championship will go to whoever's shinies combine for the most total weight!

May you feast on large shinies (and no, don't eat them!! )!

The shinies must be obtained by yourself in an Advanced generation game (or newer), and no chaining or hacking is allowed. I don't think it would be fair if people used the Shining Charm boost to win the contests, and it would narrow the range of shinies people hunt if it became centralized in BW2. But then people who have their Pokedex complete wouldn't be able to participate in the Quest, and that's not fair either. So how about we allow Charm shinies, but because the odds are 3 times greater, you would need to get 6 shinies who fit the criteria?

The contest lasts until midnight EDT on October 31, 2012. You can find the weight of each Pokemon in the Pokedex or here.

Good luck and have fun!

Thanks! Good luck on Skarmory! 12 SRs is a really awesome hunt, haha.

Congrats!

Welcome back, Chr.!

Welcome to the club!

You just joined!

Did you reset for Piplup, or was it the first one you tried?
Shiny Marowak

Wow, this must really be my month, ever since the hurricane Sandy blackout, I decided to rig up my DSi on the generator and train my Serperior in Pokemon White, and I found a Shiny Marowak!

Lvl 47/Adamant/Caught in a Quick Ball

Check out my Trade Shop!
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=291144

Shinies Collected
  • Prinplup
  • Marill
  • Marowak
Shinies Hunting
  • Snorlax
  • Steelix
  • Combee

Last edited by iZTwi; November 3rd, 2012 at 08:31 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.