View Single Post
Old November 3rd, 2012 (09:27 AM).
Ven Bloodia
Unmenschsoldat

Nature: Bold
Name - Clarice. Why? Because I was watching the movie Hannibal at the time and I wasn't gonna be naming her Hilda anytime soon.

Rival Name - Paul. Why? Because it sounded more fitting than Hugh imho and again because I was watching Hannibal at the time. I know I'm lazy but what else is new honestly lol.

Team -

Emboar - My first ever female starter named Rynya because I thought it would be cute for a Tepig at the time.

Ampharos - Named this one Zionga because that's the name for a lightning spell in Shin Megami Tensei and I was too lazy to think of anything original.

Unfezant - Called this teammate DePazzi because again I thought it would be fitting and yet again I was too lazy to think of anything original.

Genesect - Couldn't give a nickname to this one sadly but regardless it was still a wrecking ball.

Walrein - Named this one Yusuf, short for Yusuf Amir from GTA - The Ballad Of Gay Tony. Why, because I loved Yusuf Amir and I love Walrein so I might as well but 2 and 2 together.

Krookodile - By the end of the day his new name was Brucie, short for Brucie Kibbutz from GTA 4, pretty much the same reason I had when naming Walrein Yusuf.

Well there ya go. This was on Black 2 btw.
"Well what else is there to talk about, apart from the weather, the assassination attempt of the day being sponsored by El Dente's, and of course the latest political sex scandal involving foreign tranny midgets and elderly men in a 3000 dollar hot tub in a Beverly Hills suite."