View Single Post
Old November 3rd, 2012 (05:14 PM).
CS

Nature: Adamant
Red's Tragedy
Spoiler:
Perhaps it was all leading up to this...

It all started three years ago. I was so full of hope. So pure, so innocent. But nothing stays the same for long. Prof. Oak gave me the tools I needed to explore. And as I did, my world expanded far beyond that small town they call Pallet. My mom said something to me before I left, but I can't remember what it was. How long has it been since I saw her...

My journey was simple at first. I met wondrous new creatures, and visited great cities. I challenged the strongest trainers and braved the darkest caves. But then, I met Team Rocket. They were an interesting bunch to say the least. At first, they were nothing more than petty thieves, taking whatever they could. But as I traveled, it became clear that their cruelty knew no bounds...

All evidence of purity was lost the day I entered Pokemon Tower in Lavender Town. A grave revelation had become clear to me. I had killed. Blue was my childhood rival. We met on the S.S. Anne during our journeys. And in our struggle to prove who is the strongest, a life was taken. When I found him in Pokemon Tower, he was grieving. I felt so bad, but I had to continue. As I reached the top floor, it was revealed to me that Team Rocket, in their haste to earn money, had slain a Marowack. Was I any better than them...?

I pressed on, despite my new found knowledge. I became among the strongest in the region. And when it came time, I proved myself stronger than Team Rocket. The rest went by so quickly. The Elite Four were no match for me. With every victory, I took another step closer to being the best...

Blue was waiting for me. He said I had become corrupt. That I was no longer a trainer. He said I was just like Giovanni. I tried to ignore his words as our final battle commenced, but his words pierced through the veil, filling me with anger. In the end, Blue lost the battle. And in his loss, I had gained the favor of his grandfather, the very same man who had helped me start my journey. Prof. Oak...

Perhaps it was all leading up to this. I stand at the edge of Mount Silver, looking down at the boundless white snow. A boy, only a few year younger than me at my rear. When he approached me, I was surprised. No one had been here since I arrived. I said nothing to him as we battled. I had never felt that level of fear before. Is that what Blue felt that day on the S.S. Anne? I have never lost a single battle, until now...

Perhaps this is what Prof. Oak intended all along, when he sent me to this place. There's nothing left for me down there. The snow looks so nice. It's a shame. This is goodbye I suppose. I wish this boy the best. There is only one way off this mountain...

Perhaps it was all leading up to this...

I feel very depressed now. Not sure this came out the way I hoped, but oh well. Not really scary, but then again, scaring isn't the only thing a creepypasta is meant to do. I was going for something unnerving and sad. Hope you like!