View Single Post
Old November 3rd, 2012, 10:40 PM
revere
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake View Post
I'm curious, how come Beldum is our featured Pokémon? :3 It's effectively just a lump of floating metal that can repeatedly ram into things to hurt them... is that worthy of being the 'featured Pokémon'? xD Personally I reckon we should have Registeel instead! It's a really cool and underrated Pokémon for the reasons I've said above so it's definitely a good fit for being featured. :D What do you guys think deserves to be featured?

As for the current topic, that really depends 100% on which Pokémon you're using so it's not really that easy to answer... but I guess in general I train Steel types to be defensive and stall quite a lot whilst taking hits for other Pokémon, they're usually really good at doing that!
Erm, I normally write the names of all the Steel type Pokemon & make a random pick but if you prefer Registeek, so be it~!

As for my answer to out current topic, I prefer to prioritize my Steel types' Attack. Their Defense is already good enough for me so I train them to become Attack powerhouses.

Notice: The quiz's results will be out soon but due to my DS being fixed, the prize-giving will have to be delayed. Hope you'll understand~