Originally Posted by Forever View Post
Swanna @ Life Orb
Trait: Hydration
4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
- Surf
- Hurricane
- Ice Beam
- Rain Dance

Earthquake can't touch it, and since it doesn't roost it won't be affected by it at all. With Hydration it can either stall out Gliscor's Toxic through setting up Rain Dance then proceeding to use rain-boosted Surf on Gliscor or just Surf without bothering to stall out Toxic, or just outright Ice Beam it (included Ice Beam because the set seemed to cater towards NU with Cryogonal - which isn't there anymore, sooo). n_n
If Gliscor nabs a sub on the switch to swanna, it can actually LO stall swanna, switching between protect and substitute. Substitute has 16 PP, and LO inflicts 10% recoil every time. Believe it or not, Gliscor can actually win the match-up because swanna doesnt have roost. Although it requires really good prediction(something i obviously don't have xD), gliscor actually beats swanna one-on-one if it has a sub up.

But hey,

Hairy Mama (Hariyama) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Guts
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Close Combat
- Ice Punch/Filler
- Bulk Up/Filler

Easily comes in on any of Lanturn's attacks thanks to guts and gigantic Hp stat. A non-guts-boosted EQ has a good chance of knocking it out, while a guts-boosted one is a sure ohko.
Hax is supposed to happen. Scald has a 100% burn rate(willowisp w/ perfect accuracy); paralysis has a 75% chance of kicking in; Rock slide misses more than stone edge; Hustle= 50% more power at the cost of 100% accuracy.
I get haxed a lot and the hax gods who are the gods of hax hate me I'm sad :[