View Single Post
Old November 4th, 2012 (11:32 AM).
Are you ready for Freddy?
Silver Tier

Nature: Quiet
Quote originally posted by Zayphora:
Yeah, I would most likely vote for Seeker. I really have a thing about Creepy Black, and it fits in nicely with my own canon for my fanfic. (Make what spoiler out of that you will.). Also, very well written. :D
*just noticed* Is the demonic Pikachu described in your pasta the one from "Snow on Mount Silver?" it certainly sounds like it.
Thanks! For the record, yes, the demonic Pikachu is indeed the one from Snow on Mount Silver. I just added a twist onto the reason it was so demonic. As I have said before, mine was a combination of Creepy Black and Snow on Mount Silver, two of my personal favorite Creepypastas.

Anywho, i read all existing pastas just now. To lavender town music. I'll give you guys a brief review of those that aren't mine:

Spoiler:
@Drgons90: I thought yours was the creepiest overall. I don't know if your grammar was shaky intentionally, but it worked with the style you were going with. I personally never though about a Banette doing all the haunting in those creepy little cartridges, honestly. Well played, well played.

@Zayphora: I was slightly surprised to see a 5th gen pasta, actually, but I like what you did with it. I love that the whole thing is about those trainers that just stand there endlessly on the routes, never leaving after you defeat them once, and since there's no Vs seeker in the 5th gen, they just remain there uselessly forever. I don't think it was as creepy as the others, but it was definitly a good story.

@NecrumWarrior: I love your rendition on the story of Red. It's like the ramblings of a dying man, regretful for everything he's done, the monster he's become. I especially like how you have it so that Prof. Oak sends Red to Mt. Silver, because he's too powerful. Very eerie, very sad, very well done.

Well, now that that's out of the way, I'm going to say that for now my vote goes out to Zayphora, for just having a really good story. Now if you'll all excuse me, I'm going to go sit in a corner and rock back and forth out of fear.