View Single Post
Old November 4th, 2012, 11:18 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRisingGirl View Post
No because the sequel is the events right after the end of this hack. But after you've received your 7th badge, there's newer optional places to explore. Like going through the Trident Water maze to reach Poseidon's cave. There's also the secret area in Inferno Mountain that can only be accessed after you've got the 7th badge which leads you to Gaea Cave. Remember you have to find the legendaries to do the bonding script to have them in your party. Groundon, Celebii, Kyogre, Jirachi, Mew, Deoxys, Shaymin, Torndadus, and Thundurus are all optional and in their own specific cave/area. You have to find them. It's actually recommended you do find them before challenging the last few bosses because they're really tough. The other legendaries in the hack are either given to you or show up in the main storyline.
But they will join without any EVs, they will not be very useful IMO :D
But I'm curious about the bonding script, so I'll be sure to do it =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRisingGirl View Post
We're still working on that. It'll be resolved by full release.
Why don't you give 8th badge as the first one as I once suggested?
You won't need to care about it anymore. Or as a 5th one so it won't affect the ones who don't want to play from the start.
Or there can be NPC that will replace the badges for them xD
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List